What's new

Just bought

rottee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Im new to photography but really want to get into it going to enroll in a college course I have just bought a nikon D80 body only camera it cost me £300 and its take 2000 pics.
What I want to know is what lens should I buy for it I want to take fast movement pictures (dogs ect moving at high speed) but also still pictures.
Any help will be appreciated.
 
The Nikkor 50mm is hard to beat for the money. It also has the added benefit to make YOU move to get the composition rather than relying on a zoom. It makes a great learning lens without a significant investment.
 
I am just going to ditto kundalini. The 50mm is a must for any camera bag.

Craig
 
Why not a Sigma 18-50 f/2.8 or something similar? I don't know about you, but I can't keep up with most dogs. :lol:
 
rental is always an option, this inexpensive way you get to try them first before investing.
 
I guess I am right in time, CONGRATULATIONS...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom