N Nikolai TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2006 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Location San Antonio, TX Oct 24, 2006 #1 Couple of candid portraits. Nikon D50 - 50mm F1.8, 1/250sec. F1.8, 1/60sec.
lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2006 #2 2nd shot works better for me, really like the colours
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 24, 2006 #3 I agree...second shot is better...the angle doesn't work (for me) in the first one, and the colors in the second seem moodier to me.
I agree...second shot is better...the angle doesn't work (for me) in the first one, and the colors in the second seem moodier to me.
N Nikolai TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2006 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Location San Antonio, TX Oct 24, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks. Yeah, I agree on the first one, but I still liked it for some reason.
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2006 #5 I like the first one as is.... almost... if it was just twisted a tiny bit but I do like the second and colors as mentioned
I like the first one as is.... almost... if it was just twisted a tiny bit but I do like the second and colors as mentioned