S SanctuS TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location Toledo, Ohio Jul 18, 2009 #1 Here's something I took out playing soccer for fun...
D Dylan-Fishman TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2009 Messages 264 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2009 #2 looks like a staged snapshot. It looks over exposed, some whites are blown, and the quality is somewhat rubbish. It's a good idea. Try it at a different time of day. Dusk or Dawn is good. And get in focus with a fast lens and I think you have a great picture
looks like a staged snapshot. It looks over exposed, some whites are blown, and the quality is somewhat rubbish. It's a good idea. Try it at a different time of day. Dusk or Dawn is good. And get in focus with a fast lens and I think you have a great picture
S SanctuS TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location Toledo, Ohio Jul 18, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 It was completely staged, as I said, just for fun. Unfortunately, I didn't take it in RAW, so no easy fix for it being over-exposed. Oh well, it was just for fun.
It was completely staged, as I said, just for fun. Unfortunately, I didn't take it in RAW, so no easy fix for it being over-exposed. Oh well, it was just for fun.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 18, 2009 #4 In Adobe Photoshop CS4 you can open a JPEG (or TIFF) in ACR or you can do an adjustment layer and alter the exposure that way. Pretty much the same in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom too I think. If you're using DPP....I don't know what you can do.
In Adobe Photoshop CS4 you can open a JPEG (or TIFF) in ACR or you can do an adjustment layer and alter the exposure that way. Pretty much the same in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom too I think. If you're using DPP....I don't know what you can do.
DavesPPC TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 21 Reaction score 1 Location Harrogate, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2009 #5 It looks like you all had fun with this shot, I think it was creative
D Dylan-Fishman TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2009 Messages 264 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 19, 2009 #6 Never saw the just for fun part Sorry! I would do this formally though, I think it would turn out well.
Never saw the just for fun part Sorry! I would do this formally though, I think it would turn out well.