What's new

Just for fun!

CAG76

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these yesterday at a park during lunch. You can choose to view and enjoy or feel free to comment! Thanks!

IMG_0621.jpg


IMG_0640.jpg


IMG_0646.jpg


IMG_0648.jpg


IMG_0651.jpg


-Christopher Gaines

Flickr: CAG1976's Photostream
 
Very nice. I like them all -even the last one which I know you will be told by many as being too centered, but in some cases - centered works! :thumbup:
 
Yeah I almost forgot about the rule of thirds. It is too centered for me too. I try not to do that but just now I totally forgot. Good catch!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom