What's new

Just for you OVERREAD!!

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought I would try something a little different today.......I went hunting for bugs!!

6043076270_6abb99dd18_z.jpg
 
I like the dangling peice of pollen on its antenna!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thanks Jake!!! I'll have to go out and try to find more....lol It was challenging!!
 
I like the dangling peice of pollen on its antenna!

I like your attention to dangling pieces. :)

I really like how the thing this thing is standing goes on into the frame. It's sharp where it needs to be sharp, and the colours are great, I think. Green on red: classic. It's hard to mess up that combo!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thankie.........danglely things are always a favorite thing of mine. Bugs don't make great models!! I told him to stay still but he just didn't listen!! Freakin bugs!!
 
Thankie.........danglely things are always a favorite thing of mine. Bugs don't make great models!! I told him to stay still but he just didn't listen!! Freakin bugs!!

hehe now you know my pain ;) Devilishly tricky they are- but oh so fun!

And great shot you got out of the little bug too = welcome to the world of bugs and reflective shells!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Over......I had a lot of fun....I'm sure I'll try again this week....=) I was just going crazy with the amount of patients you must have to get a shot of these guys...lol
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
^^^^^^I'll try more this week......fun and challenging.:sexywink:
 
Last edited:
Nice shot Mish how did you get so close. You using straight macro lens or....?
 
The colours are fantastic. Do you know what type of bug that actually is? I am quite intrigued as I might try and see if I can snap one myself...:-P
 
Mishie - just picked up the MPE eh!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
Mishie - just picked up the MPE eh!

Congrats on your purchase!!!
I got to tell ya w/ all that extra crap on the lens it's damn hard to hold it steady!! Oh and don't drink while shooting......that makes it worse...lol
 
The colours are fantastic. Do you know what type of bug that actually is? I am quite intrigued as I might try and see if I can snap one myself...:-P

I believe its in the metallic bee family.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom