Just got a new fisheye

Ajlista

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I just ordered a new fisheye(Probably a piece of junk) For 30$ on amazon, I pretty much ordered it for the fun of of using a fisheye in situations like wiht skateboarding or just taking regular pictures, i was able to convience my mom to get it for me so im pretty happy for that :)
So i wanted to know your opinions to see if it was a complete piece of junk
Thanks!
Amazon.com: .42x HD Super Wide Angle Panoramic Macro Fisheye Lens For The Canon EOS Rebel T1i ,T2i (EOS 550D), XS, XSi Digital SLR Cameras with 18-55mm, 55-200, 75-300mm, 50mm 1.4 Canon Lenses: Camera & Photo

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For the price, I'd say it's a piece of junk. But I've never used one. I'd expect some serious quality loss however.

You get what you paid for. If you knew it was a piece of junk why did you get you mom to waste her money

No ,i gave my mom the money for it, i dont have a credit card myself
I really just want it for some run pictures

I'm pretty sure you're going to get some garbage photos from this, but I'm curious nonetheless. Make sure to show us what kind of images it puts out once you get it.

Have fun with it. :) try some black & whites. They usually come with outrageous amounts of chromatic aberration..no extra charge. Using it in b&w will avoid that.

i bought one of those years ago to use on my Nikon D50.
was it amazing quality? no...
was it worth the 40 bucks, hell yes!
i got alot of cool photos from it, and it was really fun to use.

better than buying a wide angle or fisheye lens for 1000-2000 bucks and then finding out you are not really into the whole wide angle thing

so play around with it, if you like it, save up and get a real fisheye

i did, well i didnt get a fisheye, but a d700 and a nikon 14-24mm f2.8 which is about as wide as one of those fisheye adapters was.

Yah, i just want to try it out, i see some people with really cool pictures, and its probably a whole lot of fun
Thanks! I think i will eventually start saving up for a new fisheye, i do see myself getting interested into this

Most reactions

New Topics

Back