just got an iPad for early V-day photo apps?

I recommend you to get the photo transfer kit.

Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit - Apple Store (U.S.)

How have I benefited from this?

1. I can download and store photos directly onto iPad if my memory card is running out of space.
2. I can view the photos relatively quickly and easily on the iPad screen, big enough to tell me if I missed the focus.
3. If you are shooting for a client, you can show him a preview on the pad as opposed to the tiny LCD screen.

Warning: Make sure you test the transfer with all the media file types that you will be using, including all photo and video formats. Basically, download them from your camera, then transfer the files from the iPad onto your computer and see if they work.
What happened to me was, MPEG files from one particular camera that I have was converted into unusable format after being transferred to the iPad, so I lost those files.

I recommend you to get the photo transfer kit.

Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit - Apple Store (U.S.)

How have I benefited from this?

1. I can download and store photos directly onto iPad if my memory card is running out of space.
2. I can view the photos relatively quickly and easily on the iPad screen, big enough to tell me if I missed the focus.
3. If you are shooting for a client, you can show him a preview on the pad as opposed to the tiny LCD screen.

Warning: Make sure you test the transfer with all the media file types that you will be using, including all photo and video formats. Basically, download them from your camera, then transfer the files from the iPad onto your computer and see if they work.
What happened to me was, MPEG files from one particular camera that I have was converted into unusable format after being transferred to the iPad, so I lost those files.

Will it work with a USB card reader and a CF card?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back