Just got my 1st circular polarizer, any tips?

benny420

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any "personal" 1st-hand knowledge NOT from google?

Last edited:

Man, I get sick of heroes like u!! I'm asking for forum members opinions and articles they see as important u dip****!! If I wanted to wade through a million google results I woulda done it myself SIR!!

Last edited:
Wow, seriously? And since he is a forum member, an extremely active and helpful one with exceptional insight he's just offering his opinion which is what you asked for. Have another cup of coffee OP, I think you got your cranky pants on.

Oh and you did ask for articles, perhaps these are ones he found most relevant. I have had two cups of coffee already so my cranky pants are actually happy pants. Cheers. :)

One could use a little less harshness when posting opinion, but forgive him Derrel's just having a bad day for some reason...

This has already been discussed. If we continue to direct people to google for answers when people have questions, they will stop coming here for our help. May not mean much to some, but it means a lot to me. I have grown here quite a bit and its because of helpful answers not empty gestures towards a search engine...

OP:

Best angle is 45 degrees from the sun...that was easy...took me 5 seconds to write...almost as long to mention google

It's just Derrel...don't mind him. He likes to pick on people! But he does know his stuff!! ps Derrel sorry you had to work so hard.
blue

lol @ "chubs" ....

Seriously? You resorted to personal attacks? That'll get you really far in life.

I'm sure there were a lot of good tips. It was the response given. There are a lot of "cranky pants" being worn today apparently...

:sexywink:

Man, I get sick of heroes like u!! I'm asking for forum members opinions and articles they see as important u dip****!! If I wanted to wade through a million google results I woulda done it myself chubs!!
"Oh No You Didn't"
Really?
:lmao:

Man, I get sick of heroes like u!! I'm asking for forum members opinions and articles they see as important u dip****!! If I wanted to wade through a million google results I woulda done it myself chubs!!

you get exactly what you asked for and you are rude when you do?

strange

Most reactions

Back