klotzishere20 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2009 Messages 80 Reaction score 0 Location WI, U.S. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 12, 2010 #1 just got my 400mm f/2.8 today off of ebay... Its too bad I got it when it was dark outside after I got home. So excited to start taking pictures.
just got my 400mm f/2.8 today off of ebay... Its too bad I got it when it was dark outside after I got home. So excited to start taking pictures.
Montana TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 1,533 Reaction score 0 Location Eastern Montana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 13, 2010 #2 I am torn between the 400 2.8 and 300 2.8. One of them will be my next lens. What mount? Canon or Nikon?
I am torn between the 400 2.8 and 300 2.8. One of them will be my next lens. What mount? Canon or Nikon?
E edouble TPF Noob! Joined May 24, 2009 Messages 740 Reaction score 17 Location NEPA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 13, 2010 #3 any photos yet?