Just got my A700!

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to let everyone know i just got my new Sony a700, and its AWESOME!

anyone else own one of these?

awesome - I love mine... but you knew that already... lol.. I just got the flash unit and vertical grip today for mine

aww man, i want that grip. I dont really NEED it, but it'd make me look a lot cooler... how much did you get yours for? the cheapest i've seen was 299 or something.

aww man, i want that grip. I dont really NEED it, but it'd make me look a lot cooler... how much did you get yours for? the cheapest i've seen was 299 or something.

I actually bought the grip from Sony Style directly. They had a packaged deal with the grip, a Sony bag and an extra battery for less than most places were selling the grip itself.

yeah, i dont understand their pricing on there.. you get a free bag and extra battery , plus they give you 20 dollars off the grip. WTF? haha oh sony....

haha... um thanks

yo dude i got the a700 its so awesome. I also got the 70-200mm 2.8 sony zeiss lens...so worth it :) ur gonna hate me for this post

Congratulations!! I asked my father to purchas me a Sony DSLR. He's in Asia. I have no clue what he's going to buy. Either the A100 or A700 but I doubt the A700. Whatever it is, it's going to be my first DSLR. I have so many Sony brand products also and I'm happy with the performance of their products.

Also, did you hear that the A200 is coming out next month?? I like the smaller model but slightly bigger screen.

oh, well congrats when you get yours! i did hear about the a200, but i'm kind of dissapointed they decided to use a CCD chip instead of CMOS

Most reactions

Back