Just got the ViewSonic VP2030 Pro Monitor - Comments pls!

mwct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Looking for comments, I have a 7 day return policy in case I made a mistake. I got the VP2030 20" ViewSonic professional monitor bec its the cheapest in its class, costing about 500 bucks and it comes with free color calibration software! Is this a great deal or did I make a mistake? Bear in mind I can't afford a truly professional monitor (like those that cost 2000 dollars or more). Thanks!

Thats a good choice in monitors, It has a problem of corner bleeding. However it disappears quickly so its not that big of a deal. Most of my customers who have it barely even notice it. Use the DVI connection on it if you can. the VGA will not deliver near the quality as the DVI. They like them and it is a fine choice. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks Craig, I can't wait until it arrives. I wonder if my PC will have a DVI connector, I am using a non-professioanl graphics card (one of the new nVidias).

Yes I am moving so I ordered a new pc but I didn't like the monitors they included and anyway the company was charging too much so I decided to order the monitor and printer from the original manufacturers.

Most reactions

Back