Just Gotten Into Photography and Very Excited For My First DSLR!!!

omega1234

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I've recently gotten very into photography and decided to join this great forum. After an hour of lurking this forum, I had to join. Up until now I've been using my Iphone and with my newfound interest in photography, I've decided to get a real camera. I ordered a Canon EOS Rebel T3 yesterday and it will be here tomorrow, along with a light tent. I really enjoy macro shots, so will try to get better at those. Watches being my passion, I love to photograph them and will utilize the light tent to take better watch pictures too. I'm very excited to get into the world of photography and this great forum with my first DSLR Camera. Just to show you guys what I've been able to do with my phone, here are a few of my best so far:

$photo-62.JPG$IMG_1275.JPG

Wow!! Great photos with a chitty iPhone!!

I hope you love your SLR as much as I love mine. :) I agree, these are great for pictures from a phone!
Read, read, and read the manual. Learn as much as you can, and remember to have fun!

The iPhone has an outstanding camera in it. Many people underestimate its capability. Very stellar shots!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back