Just hopped on in ...

giantbunnyhead

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
... and thought I'd sit down a spell. :D

I'm in Canada, but, through the wonders of living in an army family, have been geographically displaced more than several times in my short life.

For the better part of my life my eyes have held my primary lens, and my memory is my photo album. Brush, paint and canvas, charcoal and paper, glass and lead, and words have been my preferred method for capturing a moment but I'm starting to gain more interest in photography.

Through my work, I am lucky to get to travel to different and varied parts of the world - usually about 4 or 5 months out of the year - and get to see many strange and wonderful things. This year, I bought myself a digital camera - Canon A70 - for ease of use and (to me) versatility. Hopefully by tapping into the experience of some photographers on this site, I'll be better prepared to capture and share a few moments from my worldly wanderings with you.

kevin

Hi Kevin, welcome to the Forum!
I think you'll soon find that everyone here is real friendly and that they're all willing to help out.
Hope you'll spend a lot of time here and share some of your work with us.

Are you the Easter Bunny? because he owes me a basket plum full of candy for my 8th easter.... I'm gonna get that thief someday, I vow this to you all, and if he owes you candy, let me know, i'll make sure he pays you properly....

I guess you being the Easter Bunny is too much to hope for, so i guess i will just welcome you to the forum and say that there are some true professionals here, and i am confident that we will help you out any way we can :D

Welcome Kevin!! I'm fairly new here myself but I can assure you, the folks on this site have been GREAT! :)

Are you the Easter Bunny? because he owes me a basket plum full of candy for my 8th easter.... I'm gonna get that thief someday, I vow this to you all, and if he owes you candy, let me know, i'll make sure he pays you properly....

Nah .. that was probably my second cousin, Jake. He had a nasty 25 a day carrot habit and resorted to skimming off the top of his deliveries. He was fired after being caught with Belgian chocolate all over his whiskers and paws a few years back. I saw him a few months ago living in a cardboard hutch on the corner of 32nd and 5th - working over the Korean green-grocers for carrot tops, wilted lettuce and discarded kim-chi.

Makes you realize sometimes how good you have it. :D

giantbunnyhead said:

Nah .. that was probably my second cousin, Jake. He had a nasty 25 a day carrot habit and resorted to skimming off the top of his deliveries. He was fired after being caught with Belgian chocolate all over his whiskers and paws a few years back. I saw him a few months ago living in a cardboard hutch on the corner of 32nd and 5th - working over the Korean green-grocers for carrot tops, wilted lettuce and discarded kim-chi.

Makes you realize sometimes how good you have it. :D

hey bunny...quit it. :lol:
sike
md

Most reactions

Back