Votes: 18 17.3%
  • 48-58

Votes: 14 13.5%
  • 59-69

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 70+

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Im too old to have a young GF and too young to have an old GF.... if that made sense?!

No secret: my birthday is in the official TPF calendar. Everyone can go read up that calendar. Who has admitted to their birthday when putting up their profile show in the calendar and can be found there. Age included (in my case).

Where's the option for "my bodies a couple of decades older than my mind"?

I'm a Capricorn with a semi-milestone birthday on the horizon.

22. My 645 was manufactured in my birth year!

26, 27 in about 2 months (if you want to get me something I'll e-mail you my wishlist from B&H). ;)

I joined the Old Farts club some time ago. Once you get to my age, there's no going back!

I'll just go check the warranty to get my date of manufacture.
Won't work. Probably lost the warranty papers looooong ago.... :D

I'm old, I'm young, it all depends on where I am and who is around.

At work I am old. That was until I found out that one of my coworkers was 36, a month ahead of me, rather than the 33 I thought he was.

Around here, I seem to be old judging by the number of folks jumping in with the "I'm 20something" posts.

On my sim racing forum, I use to be middle aged. But as the sim develops, more and more younger crowd are joining thus making me older.

I have a friend from work who is my age. I don't know what to think about my age with him around. The year my oldest started kindergarten, his oldest graduated from high school.

Then again, my old boss at work, he is a year older than me. When I was having my first child, his son was having a child (unexpected though, oops...) thus making him a grandfather at the age of 30. Though, it was only his stepson. His wife is a few years older than he is.

Most reactions

Back