What's new

just learning c&c please

lucas123

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
Nova Scotia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#1
lucasbw.jpg


#2
DSC_0053.jpg


#3
DSC_0048.jpg


#4
DSC_0036.jpg


c&c please :-)
 
I think number 1&2 are by far the best. If your looking for advice please tell us what kind of camera you use and the lens.
 
thanks I am using a Nikon D40 with a 18-55mm
 
1 and 2 are good. 3 doesn't work for me at all, and 4 just looks like a point and shoot snapshot. I think it's slightly overexposed too.
 
I agree that 1 & 2 are the better of the four photos.

#2 feels a bit flat to me. I dont know if mucking around with the contrast/RGB Channels may improve this. Its great to see you have a catchlight in the eye :)
 
The first one is off for me because the horizon is tilted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom