What's new

Just Married

morydd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I saw this on my way to work. Thought it was a little sad. Opinions?
 
Oh yes :cry:
When I read "Just Married" in the title to this thread, I did not expect to see something this sad. Makes us wonder if that marriage worked out ...

Would you consider adding some contrast, maybe?
Or making all that surrounds the JustMarried banner a tad darker while leaving the banner as light as it is?
 
I'd say yes to more contrast but i think the garbage around the sign adds to the sadness, if sadness is what you are going for. I think maybe that sign just came off while they were driving - I bet they're still married. :D
 

Here's an edit. I shifted the values slightly, and made it overall darker, which seems to have helped. Is it better?
 
Yes. I think it is better!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom