What's new

Just messing about...

Raincheck

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Messages
222
Reaction score
98
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here some test shots

$IMG_0093.webp $IMG_0302.webp $IMG_0310.webp

Grtx Rain
 
Love the pictures!
Was looking for a favorite but I love them all, great composition.
 
Thanks good guy,

Trying out all kinds of light setups...
 
These are really cool! Great idea and executed perfectly. I am curious about how you set up 2 and 3.
 
Hi Daniel Klaer,

Here my set-up for the last two showed:

$set-up.webp

Grtx Rick

Ps. forgot to tell the burned out spot is done with a hand held speedlight + snoot....
 
Neat photos! And a lovely,lovely set-up sketch!
 
"Just messing about" my a55... :lol: Those are absolutely incredible. I love the randomness of the bottle and the bulb, but they work so well together. They're all fantastic, but #3 would have to be my favorite.
 
Thanks for the comments...
 
Love the photos, and great BG snoot lighting on the last one !!

I've added a BG flash to my setup and have been experimenting with color gels on it for portrait stuff .. some neat photos one can make !!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom