What's new

Just need feedback

Spoogen_1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Longmont, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. So I finally got my D60 and I finally get a Flickr up and running. I wanted to link you guys and have you check it out. Im looking for your feedback, C&C, ect. Just lemme know what you think. If you also would like to add me on there feel free.

www.flickr.com/nexuslacov
 
If you're going to do a lot of uploading, pro accounts are cheap for what you get. ;)
 
You have some nice pics there :) However I think you'll get more response if you link some of them directly into a thread here at the forum.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom