Just not sure

Computer_Generated

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.acollectiveexperience.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys/girls, your opinion on this photo would be greatly appreciated. I kinda like it but not sure if it's worth saving or should I just put it on a CD in the shoe box with the others? ;)
saltnpeppa.jpg

It's different, I'll give you that. Do I like it? I'm undecided. It's not really my style. I'm sure with a shot like that, you'll get opinions all across the board.

aww thats just cute :) photographically its not magnificent but the concept is cute :D

Thx eccs19, how about technically? Is there something that jumps out at you that you don't like?

Technically, I don't see anything that jumps out as being bad. I kind of like the way they reflect onto the black that they are sitting on.

lol know it's funny I took this cause 1 I was bored and didn't have any ideas today and 2, I had just been talking to the gf about a pic that we could use above the kitchen table... think she'd go for it? lol

this may not be what you're going for---but i think it's cute. it definitely has a sort of commercial feel. it would be great for some type of advertisement (if it had some logo or what not). it's catchy- it makes you wonder what it's all about--why is the salt liftin' it's top to the pepper? (that kind of think).
all in all, i like it.;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back