Just one of my little boy!

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got a bunch of these types of shots in this field where he picked me a bunch a flowers :blushing: Just sharing one now (and I am soooo kicking myself because I accidently saved the b&w over the color version and the color version was really lovely!!!) but overall, I think I'll make a collage template of a bunch of them :) And yes, at times.. I like a stong vingette :D

IMG_41516.jpg

The tones/lighting in this look great! The depth of field is great as well. The really tall stalk of whatever plant that is right in front of him is bothering me a little bit, but I really like this over all.

Was there any extra lighting of any kind or is it natural?

The tones/lighting in this look great! The depth of field is great as well. The really tall stalk of whatever plant that is right in front of him is bothering me a little bit, but I really like this over all.

Was there any extra lighting of any kind or is it natural?

Thanks for commenting guys! All natural light :) and btw, I glanced at some of your work- really nice work!

Well thanks!

And that's such awesomely soft light for being completely natural, I expected a reflector, but if not, even more props! :thumbup:

Well I had my reflector with me but impossible to use in this age bracket. I had my 16yr old cousin there too that I was using the reflector on. The weather was perfect for pictures.. perfectly overcast :) So although it almost looks like direct sun, it wasn't.. the beauty of overcast mornings ;)

Beautiful !! :thumbup:

Sorry ladies, I couldn't help but correct this error... and I apologise for being pedantic here....

It's 'Vignette'.... not 'vingette'.....

Pity you lost the colour version, easily done ...

Regards,

Sass

Most reactions

New Topics

Back