What's new

Just one photo C&C :)

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1)
IMG_5313.jpg

thank you for looking
 
Nice lines, although the sky is blown out and it looks very blurry.


You should delete photoshop from your computer and just post photos without any editing, then get better at that and use PS to REFINE your photos not make them go from nothing to meh. But you have been told this 1000 times and I doubt you will start listening anytime soon...
 
Pretty good. I think this could have been improved by stepping more to the left or right to get a better angle on the fence. You have the right idea, though.
 
You should delete photoshop from your computer and just post photos without any editing, then get better at that and use PS to REFINE your photos not make them go from nothing to meh. But you have been told this 1000 times and I doubt you will start listening anytime soon...
And what? He's gonna listen to you this time?

:roll:

Troll.
 
I like it... But it appears to be a bit washed out to my old eyes.

I did a quick adjustement of the brightness/contrast and this is what I came up with... Just my two cents...

IMG_5313.jpg
 
Rider of the Bus, I prefer your edit.
 
Last edited:
haha why is that unexpected
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom