Just ordered a D600 :-)

Wow! that's a killer deal! Congrats! How do they get away with selling so cheap? I take it they aren't authorized, no biggie but do they come with USA warranty?

Woot woot, got my D600 today! Cant wait to get out and do some shooting!

Wow! that's a killer deal! Congrats! How do they get away with selling so cheap? I take it they aren't authorized, no biggie but do they come with USA warranty?

The order is fulfilled by Cameta camera, a pretty reputable vendor. I got the 90 day Nikon warranty card for the Refurb in the box from Nikon and Cameta themselves warranties the camera for a full year.

Mine is due tomorrow morning. Buy.com giving 250'00 off D600 for about 30 hours

My shutter count was only 262 :)

Loving this Camera so far

How do you check shutter count

Exif data.
Have tried to download an efix viewer several times. No luck. Just get computer clutter. tried gimp ect. any suggestions or can someone view a pic I post and give shutter count. Don.t want to be a bother. Thanks Ed

Haha had no time for waiting for a good offer, I got my D600 when I was assigned to photographing an event the next day, so I wanted a backup camera just in case, and I felt FX glass is what I really want. So all I did was walking into the next shop and buying whatever they had. :lol: They also had the D800, but if I would go that road, I would want a D800E, and the D600 is more suited to my needs anyway (less weight, less spacy, U1/U2 modes, more silent shutter ...).

Everything I expected that would annoy me really did. No flipscreen, mostly, small AF area also. And about sensor dust, omg. My D5100 is still free of it, and I never ever cleaned it. Fortunately doesnt appear in actual photographs, I love shooting wide open. :lol:

I uploaded a raw file to MyShutterCount.com

Takes all the guess work out of it. Not sure if a jpg works the same or not.

But man, I am going to need some more memory. And faster cards, these files are huge

Most reactions

New Topics

Back