Just Simple

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Like the title says. Some stuff on the ground and some stuff in the sky....simple :D

I waited for so long trying to get some sun on that darn tree, but it never happened. No matter what the clouds did, there was always a shadow over the tree :er:

64819510-L.jpg

I like that shot a lot, Woodsac. Reminds me somewhat of the opening of Six Feet Under.

ok, woodsac, i hate doing this to you...but i swear i could see this as an opening to a video at someones funeral...( woo- thats a stretch that i would think that...huh??)

but it seems like it would be a great shot to the beginning of 23rd psalms..

*lord is my shepherd i shall not be in want...he leadeth me beside the still waters, he restoreth my soul...*

this pic restoreths my soul.....
( now your really kinda getting scared, huh??? sorry... it just brought that to mind...just be glad i dont feel an urge to write a dang story about it...)

love the shot woodsac...really i do..its peaceful..and the placement of rocks look like sheep should be headed down the hill...

* ok, gonna lay down a bit, now.....my bad.

Very neat shot... love the clouds... good placement of the tree as well

Antarctican said:
I like that shot a lot, Woodsac. Reminds me somewhat of the opening of Six Feet Under.
That's so funny - I was thinking the exact same thing. :lol:

Clouds don't always cooperate, Woody, but they didn't hurt ya here, either. ;) Very pretty hillside.

Antarctican said:

That was my first thought. NIce job Woody. Love it. :thumbup: :thumbup:

great shot woody...... the thing i like most about this shot (apart from the cool little tree).... is the balence of colour..... if you half blur your eyes, you see a similar portion of blue than you do green, with the white cloud in between.... good eye :thumbup:

Very nice shot Woody, perfectly composed and exposed. Great work!

Thanks for all the great compliments everyone!!!

P.S. April, this field is used for grazing. Sometimes there are sheep up there. I'll keep my out for them ;)

Great shot, I so love the clouds when they look like big cotton balls in the sky.

Most reactions

Back