Just some birds... C&C welcome

ryanwaff

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a round up of some of my favourite bird shots. (slightly Image heavy with 7 images) C&C welcome, looking especially at editing and composition.

1. $_DSC3336.jpg2.$White faced whistling duck.jpg3.$_DSC9070.jpg

4.$_CSC8358.jpg5.$_DSC3419.jpg6.$_DSC8801.jpg

Last edited:
its tough to post a lot of images and get C&C, best to post just 1 or 2 for specific C&C...overall they're nice shots, 4 and 6 are my favorites of them, however #4 you missed focus on the eye, you've got it closer to the nostril/beak area, if you were able to nail the eye focus on it, that would have enhanced the image quite a bit.

its tough to post a lot of images and get C&C, best to post just 1 or 2 for specific C&C...overall they're nice shots, 4 and 6 are my favorites of them, however #4 you missed focus on the eye, you've got it closer to the nostril/beak area, if you were able to nail the eye focus on it, that would have enhanced the image quite a bit.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah I was so upset with myself when I was reviewing the photos later that I had missed the focus on that shot. Luckily it wasn't too far from the eye, so it was still salvageable, but still not ideal...

Most reactions

Back