What's new

Just some of my work C+C always welcome.

Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,593
Reaction score
2,271
Location
大田, South Korea
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Doing some work on my portfolio, want to use my most unique stuff. Comments are welcome.

9139976535_af3fbaa14a_z.jpg


8495022276_8ed6c0c99f.jpg


8439850326_53074c5be2_z.jpg


5438231883_cede9df077_z.jpg


3056205194_8188d213b6.jpg


4259525520_e3fe70db74_z.jpg
 
I really like the 5th one. A lot actually. I just wish it was bigger.
 
The last two are both really well-done shots. Unusual, offbeat, kind of whimsical. I also like the first shot. I am not a fan of the woman in the kitchen, nor of the memorabilia. Again, I LOVE the 5th shot, and also like the cat-in-the-cage shot a LOT. THose two are very strong images.
 
#5 is fantastic, something to hang on the wall.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom