What's new

Just somethin i thought i would share with everyone!!

lorigon27

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Messages
78
Reaction score
5
Location
Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cheers Thought maybe some of you may enjoy this!! :thumbup:
7999060180_42c27ec2df_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have no idea what this is so there is no way I will go to a link to check it out.
 
im sorry it said my photo was to big to put in the message( wouldnt 150kb be really really small to where you couldnt hardly see it on here?
i should know this stuff :( Should i just resize the image in Ps?
 
You shared Flickr's HTML code instead of BBCode. Go grab the BBCode and try again.
 
I know the streaks are star trails, but to the casual observer it might look like rain falling.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom