J JoshYent TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Hillsboro, Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2008 #1
Dubious Drewski TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2008 Messages 909 Reaction score 4 Location Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2008 #2 I think I like it. But, what is/was it?
J JoshYent TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Location Hillsboro, Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Dubious Drewski said: I think I like it. But, what is/was it? Click to expand... it was on a water tower someone had tagged it and i added a bunch of stuff, a couple filters, curves, added some color, did a diffuse glow, brightness and contrast, and shadow/highlights.....
Dubious Drewski said: I think I like it. But, what is/was it? Click to expand... it was on a water tower someone had tagged it and i added a bunch of stuff, a couple filters, curves, added some color, did a diffuse glow, brightness and contrast, and shadow/highlights.....