What's new

Just Starting..

sapphirebluejojo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Arkansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, Im just starting to try Professional Photography. I would like to upload pictures and see what you all think about them. How can I do that?
 
lol... ok, thanks guys.
When I first saw his comment... I was like "am i in the wrong place or something??" lol
 
So, Im just starting to try Professional Photography.
First learn amateur photography, and then progress to advanced-amateur photography.

Professional photography just means you get paid to do it. It doesn't actually mean you know what you are doing.

To truely be a professional photographer means you know:
  • How the camera works.
  • How a lens works.
  • How the exposure triad works. (shutter speed, aperture, ISO)
  • How depth-of-field works.
  • How visual image composition works.
  • How color impacts composition.
  • How photographic lighting works. (reflected, incident, strobed, continuous.)
  • How digital data and image files work.
  • How printed photos and online photos work.
  • How to run and manage a business.
That will give you some things to study to help get you started, if you haven't already.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom