Just to share my pictures

Ok, well sounds like somebody has a serious problem with the Catholic Church, because honestly what I'm getting from this is a lot of backhanded slaps at priests and Catholicism.

For the record, no, I'm not Catholic. However I'm not a big fan of bigotry in any form, The point is you know absolutely nothing about these two other than the fact that they are priests and that they are visiting a car dealership.

As others have mentioned there are tons of reasons why that might be the case. It's even possible that one of these two might very well be related to one of the people that works there. Perhaps they are there because the dealership is making a donation or sponsoring a church event. Truth is you have no idea. But instead you go on for several paragraphs calling them greedy and insinuating all manner of sexual impropriety. Nothing moral about that sort of bigotry, at all.

Certainly you'd never even dare to think about posting these kinds of insinuations if these men were say Imams, or Rabbi's, etc.

So please, keep your hate to yourself. Frankly there is more than enough of it in the world already.[/QUOTE]

!!!

Wow... quite the eloquent response. But please, feel free to correct me where you think I may be wrong.

This might be a good starting point... the definition of Bigotry: "a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group."

I think given your previous statements about the two people depicted in the photograph certainly demonstrate a tremendous level of bigotry towards Catholics and the Catholic Church as well as it's priests. If you disagree, fell free to tell me where I'm wrong.

If not an apology would certainly be in order, for any Catholics who might read this and taken offense to some of the outlandish statements you've made. Again I'd point out that it's doubtful you would ever even consider making such statements about other groups, such as Muslims, Jews, or a racial minority of some sort.

Do you see the hypocrisy in that? You apparently think it's perfectly acceptable to make such statements about one group, Catholics - but if you heard someone else saying such things about the other groups I've mentioned you would (hopefully) be the first to point out their bigotry.

So hopefully this will be an opportunity for you to grow a bit as a person. If not, feel free to respond with something completely silly like three exclamation points.

Last edited:
I think one problem is this is a public forum,
not a personal blog.

This is the reason of my new blog about street photography. The idea to start is a weekly post, one weekly photography to show New York, walking down the street photo work.

The main characteristic of this blog is each photography will be accompanied with a brief text to explain the reasons to shoot, and some circumstances than have contributed to take a photograph as well.

Hope you enjoy

View attachment 127792

At the dealer, Manhattan
This is strike two for you.
I have already explained the rules to you, which you have blatantly ignored.
Third time is NOT the charm.

I don't understand, you told me if you want to share your blog, please post it here on the forum. Where is here? I was looking for and found this sub forum and thought was the correct place. I read de rules explained in the first post about people which only wants to promote his web.

I only have wanted to post it in the right place. What is wrong? My blog is not a bussines, no external links, only photographs. I dont accept blatantly ignored, something I done wrong, thats all. Anything about bad intentions or similar. Maybe you must delete my profile. Thanks.
This is the reason of my new blog about street photography. The idea to start is a weekly post, one weekly photography to show New York, walking down the street photo work.

The main characteristic of this blog is each photography will be accompanied with a brief text to explain the reasons to shoot, and some circumstances than have contributed to take a photograph as well.

Hope you enjoy

View attachment 127792

At the dealer, Manhattan
This is strike two for you.
I have already explained the rules to you, which you have blatantly ignored.
Third time is NOT the charm.

not a personal blog.
I dont understand, obviously something I done wrong, but I dont know what. I thought this is the place to promote personal webs and blogs.This discussion generated is not how I would, but is about a potograph meaning. I dont know why you say this forum is not my personal blog. This is not my goal.

not a personal blog.
I dont understand, obviously something I done wrong, but I dont know what. I thought this is the place to promote personal webs and blogs.This discussion generated is not how I would, but is about a potograph meaning. I dont know why you say this forum is not my personal blog. This is not my goal.
As I have already explained to you, if you want to share your blog, you must post the article here in the forum, not as a link that is simply meant to drive traffic off site.

In other words, instead of posting a link, cut and paste the blog information here.
Simply posting a link with little other information is considered click bait to drive traffic off site and is against forum rules.

OP - What's your mother tongue? I can't help but think that much of what is going on here is language related.

Hi, I agree with you in a high percentage, I want to think is that, but if I'm not capable to reach a minimum level of language, and can't express my ideas clearly, maybe I should be quiet.

Any way, your words make me think you have catch, at least, some of the meaning I have expressed in this post. Just now, your thread is like a balsam.

Spanish

Thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back