Just to show some results

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I scanned a little with a very poor scanner not meant for negatives. The resolution here isn't great, but at least you see that I've been trying out stuff :)

These are pics from a trip the gang and I had to some hut in the woods that the scouts use. We had a fire, made some sausages and really enjoyed the wonderful weather.

Anyway, take a look. I had to add contrast, because the scan turned out very white. Not sure why, as the negative wasn't all black. Maybe light came in during scanning, I'm not sure.

Take a look at the full size on flickr for a more detailed look.

Bilder fra turen til spederhytta by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

How is it that you have an 800 pixel wide option on 'all sizes'? I only have 500 and 640 on mine for medium...

How is it that you have an 800 pixel wide option on 'all sizes'? I only have 500 and 640 on mine for medium...

Dunno.. Paying member?
I am. I've never seen "Medium 800" on, well - anyone's pictures... I looked at all the account settings thinking maybe it was something I had disabled... If it is, I can't find it.

Whoa - that's weird... They must have literally added that as I was typing. I was going to take a screenshot, and then all of a sudden it was there. I guess your account just got updated a few minutes before mine, and it just happened to be while I was reading your post. :lol:

edit
BTW - looks like you have some good photos there, once you get some better scans or prints.

Last edited:
lol, that's funny!

And thanks. These are fun to show to friends as well :)

scanning is a skill set of it's own.

Hope your prints have more contrast, your exposures are bouncing around a bit, but this is normal when first learning. You have some nice ideas keep up the good work.

Dunno.. Paying member?
I am. I've never seen "Medium 800" on, well - anyone's pictures... I looked at all the account settings thinking maybe it was something I had disabled... If it is, I can't find it.

Whoa - that's weird... They must have literally added that as I was typing. I was going to take a screenshot, and then all of a sudden it was there. I guess your account just got updated a few minutes before mine, and it just happened to be while I was reading your post. :lol:

edit
BTW - looks like you have some good photos there, once you get some better scans or prints.

The sizing all depends on the format size of what you upload. It can vary some.

No, this is different. It appears that there are now three 'medium' sizes. There were only two.

I read on Flickr that they just made a bunch of changes yesterday - this must have been one of them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back