just....waiting and waiting

I like it overall, but I wish I could see her face better. In that pose, her hair overwhelms her.

She looks evil. Very Ju-on.

Agree with Lenny; between the mass of dark hair and the dark tree trunks in the background her face is all but invisible. This might have worked better with a blonde-haired model.

I agree about the face and hair.....having said that, I am really liking your work, lately.....

At least on my monitor, the tip of her nose is the only light object in that area of the photo, and calls too much attention to itself. I, also, think the face should be lighter and show more detail to draw the eye to it. Did I mention I like the shot? I do.

I think the artist needs counseling.

Your photography has taken a dark turn, and I am concerned for your well-being.

I like it overall, but I wish I could see her face better. In that pose, her hair overwhelms her.

Agree with Lenny; between the mass of dark hair and the dark tree trunks in the background her face is all but invisible. This might have worked better with a blonde-haired model.
yes... If I planned it I would have done it differently but it wasn't planned and this is what I got :)

hm... got to find a blond somewhere.... (have one right here in my office :))

At least on my monitor, the tip of her nose is the only light object in that area of the photo, and calls too much attention to itself. I, also, think the face should be lighter and show more detail to draw the eye to it. Did I mention I like the shot? I do.
Idk, the nose wasn't that bright on my monitor...but I'll check it again.
I was thinking about the lighter face but I decided to leave it this way because she has some hair on her face and not enough light because of her hair so it's a bit noisy there

Glad you like the shot, I didn't expect love for this one here tbh :) One like is more than I expected (thank you Ron :))

I think the artist needs counseling.

Your photography has taken a dark turn, and I am concerned for your well-being.

lol, you're probably right!

it'll pass....

no, it won't

Oh no! It won't!

don't worry, I'll be fine :)

Please take care of yourself.

First of all, I love that tree!!!
I would also like to see her face better. But this does have a very nice "Dark" feel, and I do like that! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back