just wanted to say "hello"

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi! OMG. I've been so busy lately that I didn't have enough time to visit and spend some time here! damn :/ I came back from the camp a few days back, I was able to post a few pictures, and that's all. The camp was great! It was the best camp I've been to! we had a lot of fun! we weven played paintball in the forest :D that was really funny! and of course we did a lot of other things, including dancing salsa with professional dancers :)
I will never forget this week! and heh... I met a really nice guy :) we spent a lot of hours togheter and we really befriended. but heh... unfortunately he's got a girlfriend so we are not able to meet so often here. :( I'm unlucky again.

but even though I met many interesting people! and I'm quite busy - we meet almost every day :) I wonder how long our relationship will survive. on the 3. October the school starts so we will have even less time for friends and meet-ups :/

oh... those are my 2 cents about my last 2 weeks. :p just to let you know that I'm still alive and I sometimes visit TPF :) (gpsh guys! you wrote so many posts here! I'm not able to read them all!!! ) grrr

:D cheers
Aleksandra

Mentos! Nice to see you! :) The camp sounds awesome, glad you had so much fun.

Come back soon, keep posting your pictures!

Thanks for checking in Mentos :) Sometimes life can get really busy but it will settle down again soon.

yeah, I noticed it already, Mark! but on the other hand I feel a bit upset that I'm leaving you somehow. but I won't abandon you completely :p don't worry :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back