Just won a 20d on ebay.

Bokeh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tracymilburn.com
Body only, for $1404. Not great, not bad; I figure it's $100 less than b&h which has some of the best prices around from a store. Can't wait to try it out...

Let us know how your purchase goes. From what I have heard...a lot of the discounted cameras found on E-bay are discounted for a reason. Not that there would be anything wrong with the camera, just that it might not come with all the standard accessories that you might otherwise get. Connection cords, neck strap etc.

Hopefully you just got a good deal though. Congrats.

Big Mike said:
Let us know how your purchase goes. From what I have heard...a lot of the discounted cameras found on E-bay are discounted for a reason. Not that there would be anything wrong with the camera, just that it might not come with all the standard accessories that you might otherwise get. Connection cords, neck strap etc.

Hopefully you just got a good deal though. Congrats.

Mike, from what I could tell, it came with everything. I'm keeping my long-life battery from the rebel I'm selling.

Here it is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...p;item=3856742845&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
9 outta 10 times.....new cameras like that on ebay are warranty returns that have been fixed. I didn't look at the ad but does it still come with a manufacturers warranty? Or a limited warranty from the seller? That's usually the difference.

malachite said:
9 outta 10 times.....new cameras like that on ebay are warranty returns that have been fixed. I didn't look at the ad but does it still come with a manufacturers warranty? Or a limited warranty from the seller? That's usually the difference.

From the ad: " Copy of Original Receipt for Record and Manufacturer Warranty "

It says US warranty... it wasn't a fantastic deal, just slightly better than b&h; about $65 after shipping and all.

Meh, Congrats. I'm not really a Canon man myself, I love my D70 <3

Not a bad price :mrgreen:

You know, for such an expensive item, I would think the packaging would be a bit more exciting.

That box is black and white... looks boring to me...

Then again - I am a freak who has her priorities wrong...

Hmmm...

congrats on the win anyhow :)

Nooo man...

You got it all wrong... It's abstract. Like black and white man. Dude :D

Well... I'm small minded and would much rather a colour box... But i suppose you have a point...

...maybe canon are marketing to posh people with lots of money who like everything looking very professional...

on the other hand - I like colour.

You've ever seen a beat up case with a beautiful well cared for musical instrument in it?

Same thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back