What's new

Just wondering

coreduo

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
329
Reaction score
0
I just recently bought a Nikon D5000 12.3 megapixel camera. I used it to take pics of swimmers in collegiate swimming tournament. How come when I downloaded them successfully to my computer, there is a message which says that there is no more (something like no memory space to show some icons) . ``To display itemes you need higher resolution. but was not literally phrased that way. My computer is _____. It bought it brand new last year. I can still download p``ics in my camera to computer. I am just wondering what the message is alll about.

4G RAM memory, 150 G memory
 
Last edited:
Do you remember the exact error message?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
It says, "....to display items you need higher resolution..." It just flashes for about 4 seconds..and disappears...
 
Directions:

1. Burn windowz computer and stomp on it's ashes.
2. Buy apple.
3. Everything works, be happy.

Sorry man, I don't know how to fix your issue. When I had windowz I had all sorts of problems with this stuff and 5 years ago I switched to mac. I've never had difficulty doing something as simple as opening a picture.
 
Could be as simple as your resolution being set lower than ideal for viewing the images like the error message says. You should be able to right click on the desktop --> properties --> settings and change it from there and see what happens. Good luck!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
I think that would be the right solution, layspeed. Thanks!

Vincelord, thanks too.
 
I work in IT and that does sound like the right solution. Let us know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom