Just wondering

coreduo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just recently bought a Nikon D5000 12.3 megapixel camera. I used it to take pics of swimmers in collegiate swimming tournament. How come when I downloaded them successfully to my computer, there is a message which says that there is no more (something like no memory space to show some icons) . ``To display itemes you need higher resolution. but was not literally phrased that way. My computer is _____. It bought it brand new last year. I can still download p``ics in my camera to computer. I am just wondering what the message is alll about.

4G RAM memory, 150 G memory

Last edited:
Do you remember the exact error message?

It says, "....to display items you need higher resolution..." It just flashes for about 4 seconds..and disappears...

Directions:

1. Burn windowz computer and stomp on it's ashes.
2. Buy apple.
3. Everything works, be happy.

Sorry man, I don't know how to fix your issue. When I had windowz I had all sorts of problems with this stuff and 5 years ago I switched to mac. I've never had difficulty doing something as simple as opening a picture.

Could be as simple as your resolution being set lower than ideal for viewing the images like the error message says. You should be able to right click on the desktop --> properties --> settings and change it from there and see what happens. Good luck!

I think that would be the right solution, layspeed. Thanks!

Vincelord, thanks too.

I work in IT and that does sound like the right solution. Let us know.

Most reactions

Back