Still up to the usual stuff, I see. Well, consistency is king.In case you did not already know this, Susannah Martin WAS hanged on July 19, 1692, after having been accused of being a witch during the time of the Salem Witch trials.
So, if she really was a witch, then justice was served...lol
Nice photograph.

Congrats on the 5000 (now even +) posts, Manaheim!
And you were in Salem?
But this stone is a newer one?
It is not the original stone?
She wasn't even GIVEN a stone back then? A "witch" would not be entitled to get one, I should think?
Interesting, as only the other day I saw a student performance of Arthur Miller's "Salem" on my daughter's school stage!
How... oddly appropriate given the image. I like it!![]()
Love the contrast, great shot!
Hey don't I know you from somewhere?
I like it! Might have dropped a cm back to get a little more of the name in, but still a really solid shot with good exposure![]()

But yes, I would have liked to get a LITTLE more in regardless.