Juvenile Bald Eagle

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some days you luck out. The other day I walked a mile in a snow storm to see a Barred owl and today a Juvenile Bald Eagle showed up a my job-site.

MSP_6816-XL.jpg

MSP_6781-XL.jpg

MSP_6800-XL.jpg

MSP_6825-XL.jpg

MSP_6826-XL.jpg

MSP_6827-XL.jpg

MSP_6849-XL.jpg

MSP_6850-2-XL.jpg

Stunning set, loving the third one.

Nice! Didn't expect to see it flying when I opened the thread, love the shots of it dropping from the branch.. If I am to be picky, is there a lot of clarity applied to the edits?

That's a nice collection! In the first three pictures, it feels like Eagle is smiling and giving different poses for the pictures! :)

Mike,
A fine series of images. Nice work.

Irishwhistler

Nice! Didn't expect to see it flying when I opened the thread, love the shots of it dropping from the branch.. If I am to be picky, is there a lot of clarity applied to the edits?

Thanks. I’m on my phone so not sure about clarity. Not picky. We all adjust our pictures differently. I adjust to the point where I’m satisfied wth the final results.

That's a nice collection! In the first three pictures, it feels like Eagle is smiling and giving different poses for the pictures! :)

Thanks. Not sure if it was smiling or sizing me up.

Thanks. I’m on my phone so not sure about clarity. Not picky. We all adjust our pictures differently. I adjust to the point where I’m satisfied wth the final results.

Me too and I'm certainly no post processing expert!! Again, lovely set.. Really hoping to catch some wildlife in the spring, The storks should be returning soon too...

Thanks again. I’m hoping for an early spring but we’ve haven’t had much snow yet so I’m figuring it will start snowing in late March

Most reactions

Back