Juvenile Bald Eagle

I think you make your own luck. You seem to go above and beyond what most members do. Nice, as always!

Wow, beautiful imagery. Your editing is different in this set.

I think you make your own luck. You seem to go above and beyond what most members do. Nice, as always!
He definitely makes images as opposed to taking them...

Thank you. What do you notice that is different about the editing? I've actually been struggling with editing lately. I’ve been shooting into bright backgrounds so I’ve been using in camera exposure compensation to get decent exposure on the subject which in turn blows the background out.

Thank you. What do you notice that is different about the editing? I've actually been struggling with editing lately. I’ve been shooting into bright backgrounds so I’ve been using in camera exposure compensation to get decent exposure on the subject which in turn blows the background out.
They have an HDR look on my phone. I don't recall seeing that look before. I suppose it could be the scene. I like it, not being critical, just something that made me scroll up to confirm it was your images.

They have an HDR look on my phone. I don't recall seeing that look before. I suppose it could be the scene. I like it, not being critical, just something that made me scroll up to confirm it was your images.

Ok thanks. I didn’t think you were being critical. I’m not formally trained in any post processing techniques. I really just move the sliders around in Lightroom until I think it looks ok. Plus I do it on a laptop. Sometimes it works other times I’m left scratching my head.

Ok thanks. I didn’t think you were being critical. I’m not formally trained in any post processing techniques. I really just move the sliders around in Lightroom until I think it looks ok. Plus I do it on a laptop. Sometimes it works other times I’m left scratching my head.
Your ahead of me in that department. I signed up for an editing class but it got snowed out. First time, not enough people. Maybe 3rd time is a charm. It's an 8 week course at night, 2 nights a week.

Wow what a great set and lucky for you you had your gear with you at work. If you’re editing on a laptop, the screen angle and ambient light in the room can really make a difference from one session to the next. I do see the difference that jc is talking about. Doesn’t look like your usual style.

Wow what a great set and lucky for you you had your gear with you at work. If you’re editing on a laptop, the screen angle and ambient light in the room can really make a difference from one session to the next. I do see the difference that jc is talking about. Doesn’t look like your usual style.

Thanks. My gear is in my passenger seat every time I leave the house. I guess my style now is I don't have a style :glee:

Awesome Set!

Wow! Great pictures!

Very nice series.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back