K mount Goodness.

itsbudda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Surfing around thrift stores I came across a Sigma SA-1 Camera with a Chinon 50 mm f 1.9 lens for 6 dollars. Aside from the missing letters the camera shows really no signs of aging, and besides one incident where the film winder jammed up I've had no problems with it. I've not been able to find too much info about it besides it's a body double of the Ricoh XR7 and was made between 1982 to 1990. It is completely packed with features like exposure lock and f stop display, and overall is extremely comfortable to shoot with.

I was also just given a Pentax ME super. It's in kinda rough shape. The door latch doesn't hold, there's no winder, the flip mirror is cracked into several pieces and it has some bad light seals, but it works just fine and has no light bleed issues if I manage to keep the door closed tight. I probably won't use this camera too much but I was lucky to get some good lenses with it that work with the Sigma. It came with a Sigma 35-70 F-2.8, a JC Penney 135mm F 2.8, and a Tokina 70-210 F 4.

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0071-1.jpg

DSC_0072-1.jpg

A few pictures taken with the sigma and chinon lens

R2-14.jpg

R2-13.jpg

R1-8A.jpg

wow! The last picture is pretty awesome!

I have an ME super that is 32 years young but the mirror has locked up and I have no idea what to do...I was given a Sony a200 from my wife and made the jump to digital. But I really really miss my Pentax...fantastic camera in sooo many ways!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back