What's new

Kaboom!

CustomMinds

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
http://www.customminds.com/cityscape/2009-07-22/
URL = super large version where you can zoom in and pan around of the following image.
if you can zoom in on the link, you can see the lightning behind the building under construction. kinda cool.

Thunderstorm in Houston last night

I always get weird looks when I run to the balcony with the tripod and camera. Tonight their was the first lightning storm… or I should say… first lightning since we moved in. I took about 20 timed shots altogether and only 4 or so were workable. This was the best one of the bunch.

smaller image:
storm.jpg
 
Whoa, good work! A great bolt, and lots of detail in the cityscape as well. You must have been thrilled to get this shot (I know I would be!)
 
Super cool, amazing capture!
 
hoo hooooo! WOW.

Best lightning shot I've seen yet.

:lol:

NICE!
 
Awesome! Makes me wish we got some lightening here in Vancouver occasionally. Alas, no. :(
 
Yes, another one.... I like it. You guys live on the edge. My mother taught me to keep my tush in house when there's lighting and thunder... adrenalin junkies I say.:lol:
 
How about some stats on that shot. Lens...Camera...ISO...F/stop.

:)
 
That is one sweet foreground for you to work with. If you can get some more lightning into the same frame, you may have a marketable shot.

Doug Raflik
 
Very nice. I love everything about it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom