I was just looking over the requirements for the July after Dark post and found I could not submit it for the photo of the month because I have already posted it on here. shucks! :-(
Sorry for the delay responding to the great feedback from everyone. Lets see if I can do it all in one post.
enufced904 - Thank you very much.
Antarctican - Thanks! I felt very lucky. I did a double take as I looked through the picture result on the camera.
DadeCountyAnthony - Thanks Dade!
invisible - Thank you too!
Harris - Harris, thanks! It was a 30 second exposure. I took 20 or so of them and this was the best one.
manaheim - haha.. thanks but i don't know about that. wait till the next storm and i'll try to outdo it. :-D
musicaleCA - thanks. how do you like Vancouver. I want to move there.
Yemme - haha... actually we got 0 rain that night. seemed to be just in the distance.
Sachphotography - thanks. you got it.
30 sec exposure
f16
iso L (50)
auto WB
1dsm3
50L
wxnut - thanks. we are very fortunate the place was available. actually... they have a few more. you should move in and refer us and we can get $$ back. haha ;-)
Pirate Neilsouth - Thanks Pirate, I appreciate it!
NateS - Thanks!
Anjohnsonphotography - Thank you.
Al-Wazeer - haha. thanks. i'll let the big man know you approve :-D
johngpt - thanks. ps: you sent me to the dictionary on that one! ;-)