What's new

kaleidoscope

jocose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,059
Reaction score
118
Location
dans la pissoir
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yep, you guessed it, another one from the Denver Collection:

20071003220858_dsc_6024.jpg
 
Really nice shot, cool patterns and nice colours. Great capture!
 
Sideburns, this photo is decidedly different from the others that jocose has posted from the hot air balloon event, so there is a reason why this one stands on its own and has always been meant to stand on its own.

The abstract quality to it, the vibrant colours, the clear patterns and its symmetry make it a pleasure to look at, Jocose!
 
Thanks again everyone.

Wozza, I appreciate it.

Joe, is it a photo? Do you really know???

LaFoto, I apologize, I should have shifted my view to have the green the center of the pic :)

Thanks again for your kind words.
 
...I should have shifted my view to have the green the center of the pic :)...

That would have been absolutely extra nice of you, but I also like it as it is! :D :hug::

(Are you plans for your Germany trip advancing? You already know which plane you'll take?)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom