Photos NOT OK to edit
camera: Ansco Titan 66
film: Arista Pro 400
scanned from negs

Street Sculpture

streetart1.jpg

Rainy Monday

rainymonday.jpg

You know I am going to say "amazing work" so I won't even say it. Anyway, the shot of (Macey?) amongst the sculptures is priceless. Perfect time of day and perspective!!!

Great work. The first one is just perfect!

Maisy and I always enjoyed stopping by this sculpture (every year the city of Lawrence puts up new sculptures on downtown corners) on our walks downtown. Right after I took this photo, some drunken frat boys were caught beating up on the sculpture, so they moved it over by the police station, which is not on our walking route. :?

Nice Work! I like the second one....reminds me of my little boy. :D

As usual :thumbsup:

Right after I took this photo, some drunken frat boys were caught beating up on the sculpture, so they moved it over by the police station, which is not on our walking route.

Oh for god's sake! :roll: Let's hear it for drunken frat boys.

These are both so fantastic, Matt. Her expression is perfect in the first one, you caught a great moment. And her "aloneness" in the second one makes it very compelling. Great composition there.

Kepp 'em coming..... :D

Arista Pro 400..... hmmm, there's a film I've never tried. Developing stats, please? :)

terri said:
Arista Pro 400..... hmmm, there's a film I've never tried. Developing stats, please? :)

Just like HP5. They won't say who makes it, but it's made in England, and the fonts and graphics on the film are very similar to other Ilford products, the dev times are the same as HP5, and the pre-wash turns the same color. Some folks say it's HP5 (as opposed to HP5+).

Huh....interesting..... well if you've used it this long with no complaints I think I'll pick some up soon, as well. Thanks!! :D

terri said:
Huh....interesting..... well if you've used it this long with no complaints I think I'll pick some up soon, as well. Thanks!! :D

I've shot at least 500 rolls of of the ISO 400, and I just ordered 40 more rolls of 400, 40 rolls of the 125, and 100' roll of each in 35mm. I love it. Make sure you get the Arista Pro and no the Arista EDU.

I really like both these photos. Very nicely captured and presented. Well done!

Most reactions

Back