Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, right after I agree to shoot the Wounded Warrior BC Team running in a local 10km event run, I get a call from the event organizers who want me to cover (paid gig) the half-marathon (same time, different route, doing both is NOT possible). It's gotta be worth something, right?

Karma's worth it's weight in gold ;)

assistant/2nd shooter. Assuming they were willing to meet your price.

assistant/2nd shooter. Assuming they were willing to meet your price.

yeah,...get some extra hands in

Unfortunately I don't know anyone that I can call in whose work I can vouch for. Portrait guys? Yes! Weddings? Bucket-loads, but I just don't happen to know anyone else who does this sort of work. There's lots of them, I just don't know them, and I don't think if would do my rep any good if I said, "Oh, try and so-and-so... " and they bank on him and get a crap product.

Wounded worriers not even a question. I believe that it will "pay-off" in some form or fashion. If nothing other than those guys have paid a MUCH bigger price than your going rate.

If I were nearby, I'd come help you.

Karma. Always karma.

I'm a firm believer in karma.

Like Ron, if I was closer, I'd come help.

Yeah, is the other event in Michigan by chance .. I'll shoot it for you. Lol

Wounded worriers not even a question. I believe that it will "pay-off" in some form or fashion. If nothing other than those guys have paid a MUCH bigger price than your going rate.
Very true!

If I were nearby, I'd come help you.
Karma. Always karma.

I'm a firm believer in karma.

Like Ron, if I was closer, I'd come help.
Thanks Barb!
Yeah, is the other event in Michigan by chance .. I'll shoot it for you. Lol
I could ask them to move the venue....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back