Katie

Oh, and did yall have a makeup/hair artist? Her whole look is on fleek!
She did her own makeup and hair, and brought a large wardrobe that we put together looks from. It wasn't really anything serious, just a thing we had been talking about doing for a long time.

I'm impressed. Always nice when a model can handle her own hair/makeup.
It doesn't take much to be honest. Going overboard and overthinking the styling and makeup can often ruin a shoot.

True. But you'd be surprised how many girls actually don't even know the basics of makeup. So much so, in my experience, that I've begun learning makeup, myself, to compensate.
You could always go without as well.

Depends on the model.
Very true. I honestly prefer to photograph girls with no makeup, but the drawback is having to do a bit more retouching. I just don't photograph women as often as I should.

She did her own makeup and hair, and brought a large wardrobe that we put together looks from. It wasn't really anything serious, just a thing we had been talking about doing for a long time.

I'm impressed. Always nice when a model can handle her own hair/makeup.
It doesn't take much to be honest. Going overboard and overthinking the styling and makeup can often ruin a shoot.

True. But you'd be surprised how many girls actually don't even know the basics of makeup. So much so, in my experience, that I've begun learning makeup, myself, to compensate.
You could always go without as well.

Depends on the model.
Very true. I honestly prefer to photograph girls with no makeup, but the drawback is having to do a bit more retouching. I just don't photograph women as often as I should.

I don’t photograph men nearly as much as I should haha. We all have our preferences.

I agree with Terri that you'd have to do a major crop of the sky without the structural elements. I prefer the framing they add. Great lighting. #1 version for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back