What's new

Kauai Sunset of Dreams

Joined
Jul 14, 2011
Messages
4,173
Reaction score
2,551
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Beautiful.. There is nothing like the sunsets in Hawaii. I've been there several times, but this year will be my first with a DSLR and my newly acquired skills.. Very excited!
 
Love me some Kauai!!! I need to go back!!
Just a question.......
Such an amazing place, why would you take this shot from here? There are way better vantage points to take a sunset shot of this bay. :sexywink:

As is I would crop some sky and road out of the shot.......=)
Untitled.jpg
 
Love me some Kauai!!! I need to go back!!
Just a question.......
Such an amazing place, why would you take this shot from here? There are way better vantage points to take a sunset shot of this bay. :sexywink:

As is I would crop some sky and road out of the shot.......=)
Untitled.jpg

You did not only crop the sky but also the road! I agree with you the sky needs a little bit of cropping, but not much.. The road leads the eye to the subject.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom