Kayak and Kanon

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just getting into Kayaking, and absolutely love it... Found some spots that are inacessable to others without a small watercraft, and some really beautiful scenery.. Would love to take my camera and some lenses, but ... still a little paranoid of putting thousands in equipment on a tippy little floatie raft... I am still a beginner after all.. Anyone suggest a good dry bag or box for a camera outfit? Would want easy to get to, but also safe for my investments.. This is a fantastic new sport for me, and it offers some great photographic opportunities .... just floated past a beautiful doe on the bank of the Snake River - probably about 20 feet away, and all she did was raise her head and look at me.. Appears I looked like just another fat frog on a bright yellow lilly pad I guess..

Tks,

Pelican Case. Industry standard for exactly this kind of thing. Waterproof, crushproof, customizable foam on the inside for great padding. They're even spec'd with a maximum load weight that they can carry and still float. Lots of sizes available as well.

Most reactions

Back