What's new

Kazooie's Photographery Thread

The best one for me is the skull shot; you had done this with a much creative eye; liked the mushroom set, the group, but the singular one lost focus; and the masked lady is very captiveSo you have no reason to abandon photography.... all the best :D
 
The best one for me is the skull shot; you had done this with a much creative eye; liked the mushroom set, the group, but the singular one lost focus; and the masked lady is very captiveSo you have no reason to abandon photography.... all the best :D

Thanks, maybe not such a creative eye as much as not knowing all the rules completely. :blush:

IMG_1052.jpg


Tried using my remote trigger to see if it helped, thoughts? Seems a little dark to me.
 
IMG_1063.jpg

:er:
 
One or 2 images at a time for me, thanks.
 
No problem. :)

IMG_1076.jpg

Looks to dark/light now. :huh:
 
Never tried bird photography before...
IMG_1080.jpg


IMG_1085.jpg


Pretty blurry and gross I think. :l
 
I like the 2nd bird photo - it's almost b& w, but w/ a little purplish tint to it, which I like, and I like the simplicity too.
 
I like the 2nd bird photo - it's almost b& w, but w/ a little purplish tint to it, which I like, and I like the simplicity too.

Thanks, I'm constantly having issues with white-balance, even if I calibrate it at each place. :grumpy:

IMG_1114.jpg
 
IMG_1130.jpg
 
IMG_1144.jpg
 
IMG_1145.jpg
 
IMG_1146.jpg
 
Tried water droplets, will upload 2 at a time. :)

IMG_1152.jpg


IMG_1153.jpg


Next time I'll put a piece of black acrylic behind, so that the spout isn't so showy. :l
 
IMG_1154.jpg


IMG_1156.jpg
 
How are you lighting your tank?



Setups like this are really useful. A side light to give some texture and depth to whatever your shooting, and a broad light ontop to have a nice diffuse light.

Which led to photo's like these. I realize there's a lot to be fixed with the photo, but you get the idea.

angel.jpg
That's a great shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom