What's new

Kazooie's Photographery Thread

How are you lighting your tank?



Setups like this are really useful. A side light to give some texture and depth to whatever your shooting, and a broad light ontop to have a nice diffuse light.

Which led to photo's like these. I realize there's a lot to be fixed with the photo, but you get the idea.

angel.jpg
That's a great shot!
Just in case, that is D-B-J's picture ;).
 
IMG_1159.jpg
 
IMG_1189.jpg
 
IMG_1168.jpg


:l
 
IMG_1227.jpg


IMG_1230.jpg


IMG_1233.jpg


Thoughts?
 
happy.gif


Um, hi. Not good at posting new topics, so here goes:
I use a Cannon EOS XS with a 18-55 (stock) lens as well as a Opteka fish eye and "macro" lens that came with it.
 
Uhh, ok. Cool. :)

IMG_1243.jpg


IMG_1246.jpg
 
Also a first for me. Thoughts?
IMG_1312.jpg
 
IMG_1274.jpg
 
IMG_1324.jpg
 
IMG_1328.jpg


Wider Aperature would have been better, I believe. But I was impressed at the white balance for once! Thoughts?
 
I see improvement on all the photos in the 3rd page. Keep it up :thumbup:
 
Archive Digging from last summer
IMG_1711.jpg
 
More archivie's.
IMG_1795.jpg


IMG_1777.jpg


IMG_1648.jpg
 
IMG_1407.jpg
IMG_1408.jpg


IMG_1385.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom