What's new

Kazooie's Photographery Thread

IMG_1443.jpg


IMG_1454.jpg


Thoughts?
 
I see a cropping trend.

Practice some composition exercises and try to fill the frames. :)
Would love to see some full shots of a scene.
 
Thanks! I really enjoy the colors and textures you can play with in abstracts. :)


I see a cropping trend.

Practice some composition exercises and try to fill the frames. :)
Would love to see some full shots of a scene.
Will do! Thanks for commenting, it's nice to hear what I can do to improve. :)

Played with a long shutter speed while riding in a car last night.

IMG_1486.jpg


I want to try a still scene with light-painting sometime soon.
 
Kazooie, just a suggestion: feel free to start a new thread for each set of new photos you want to show us instead of creating one growing thread into which you put ALL your photos. Soon enough it will become too long and too heavy with photos and people will stop scrolling. To my mind, this one's too packed with pics already. You may well start as many threads as you like, see?
 
Hmmm, you think I should? I just feel like I'd be posting too much then, but if you think I should, then I will. :)

Guess I'll post one last one here then. My adventure into self-portrait and all the fail I brought along. :emmberrased:

IMG_1509.jpg
 
Well, you might feel like you'd want to restrict yourself to say three new threads per day or so, each with up to three photos ... that should be ok, don't you think so?
Funny selfie, how did you do it?
 
:lol: That's about the amount I upload in a month!

Thanks! I pretty much just propped the camera up a little on a table with a fork, focused, then used a remote shutter. :)
 
I like the 2nd bird photo - it's almost b& w, but w/ a little purplish tint to it, which I like, and I like the simplicity too.

Thanks, I'm constantly having issues with white-balance, even if I calibrate it at each place. :grumpy:

IMG_1114.jpg

She looks like Mdm. Blavatsky :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom