Keep 7D and buy lens or Go Full Frame?

I don't know about the OP, but when I post a question like this, I sometimes like to get answers like this, that make me think outside of my original question. I don't always just want the most literal answer.

It is not classy to put other members down, especially when they're just trying to help. By all means, point out if you think they're wrong and why, but remember how you like to be spoken to.

No one (at least no one I'd want to be associated with) thinks you're cool because you make yourself feel better by putting others down or trying to minimize their opinons. It is just classic inferiority complex.

You also might take note of where a person is from before ripping into their word choice. If he is in Malaysia, it is quite possible that English is not his first language.

Yes, English is not my first language.

Well, like I mentioned in my post... Your English is a lot better than most Americans. That's something to be proud of right there. :thumbup:

We are a commonwealth country, and English is a mandatory subject in Malaysian schools. Although our English ain't good, anyone who can speak English could come to Malaysia and should be able to communicate, though you might need to learn a bit of Manglish (Malaysian English) to understand what the locals says.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back